Call for Submissions for
|Volume:||Vol. 25 (2)|
|Deadline:||August 15, 2021|
Vol 25(2) Open issue
Submissions are invited for Vol. 25.1.
JISTE 25.1. will be an open issue. Deadline for submission is December 1, 2020. We encourage people who were planning to attend ISfTE 2020 in Bhutan – cancelled due to Covid-19 – to submit their manuscripts for consideration for this issue. Other members of ISfTE are also invited to submit their articles. Non-members intending to submit a paper must be paid members of ISfTE in order for their article to be published in JISTE. Non-members can submit articles to this open issue.
Remember that the focus of the journal is on teacher education in an international context; this should be clearly reflected in your submission.
Deadline for submission: December 1, 2020 – Published by June/July, 2021.
- Manuscript length, including all references, tables, charts or figures should be 3,000 to 6,000 words. Maximum length is 6,000 words. Shorter pieces of 1500-3000 words, such as policy review or critique papers are welcomed.
- All text should be double-spaced, with margins one inch all around (2.5 cm), left adjusted only.
- Paragraphs should be indented one tab.
- Tables, figures and charts should be kept to a minimum (no more than 4 per article) and each sized to fit on a single page 8.5 x 5.5 inches (20 x 14 cm)
- Abstract should be limited to 100-150 words.
- The cover page shall include the following information: title of the manuscript; name of author or authors, institution, complete mailing address, business and home phone numbers, and email address.
- Include a brief biographical sketch, not to exceed 50 words for each author.
- Writing and editorial style shall follow directions in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed., 2009). References MUST follow the APA style Manual. Information on the use of APA style may be obtained at www.apa.org
- The final submitted and revised article MUST be English edited by author/university before possibly final publication.
Send all submissions by the due date (August 15, 2021) to the editor:
|Editor Name:||Leanne Taylor|
|Email:||[email protected] Send as an attachment in MS Word.|
|Post:||Leanne Taylor, Editor of JISTE|
Faculty of Education, Brock University
1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
|Phone number:||905-688-5550 ex. 4965|
Other Publication Opportunities
Book reviews on the theme are invited. Please check the website www.isfte.org for the guidelines for book reviews.
Book and Other Media Review Submissions
Members of ISfTE may submit reviews of books or other media that are relevant to the purpose of the journal and informative to the readership of JISTE. Reviews may be no longer that 500 words or one journal page. Reviews are subject to editing by the editors.
Recent Publications Submissions
Members of ISfTE who have authored or edited a book published within the past three years may submit an annotated reference of no longer than fifty words. Annotations are subject to editing by the editors.
Letters to the Editor Submissions
Members of ISfTE may send letters to the editor of their comments to an article printed in a previous issue of JISTE. The letter(s) received will be forwarded to the author(s) of the article for a response. Both letters will be published in JISTE. A letter should be no longer than 500 words. Letters are subject to editing by the editors.
Send these submissions (other publication opportunities) to the EDITOR of JISTE,
Leanne Taylor, [email protected]