Call for Submissions for Vol. 23(1), 2018
Theme: Teacher Education in Post Nation State Era
Deadline: October 1, 2018
|Key title:||Journal of the International Society for Teacher Education (Online)|
|Abbreviated key title:||J. Int. Soc. Teach. Educ. (Online)|
|Indexes:||ERIC, EBSICO, ULRICHSWEB|
|Bibliographical National Country Indexes:||Brazil, Norway, Denmark|
Submissions are invited for Vol. 23.1 from papers presented at the 38th annual ISfTE seminar, Joetsu University of Education, Japan, May 13-18, 2018, in Joetsu/Myoku, Japan. When you revise your paper, please consider the learnings from your paper group discussions. Please attend carefully to the manuscript guidelines printed below. Remember that the focus of the journal is on teacher education in an international context; this as well as the theme of the seminar should be clearly reflected in your submission.
- Manuscript length, including all references, tables, charts or figures should be 3,000 to 5,000 words. Maximum length is 5,000 words. Shorter pieces of 1500-3000 words, such as policy review or critique papers are welcomed.
- All text should be double-spaced, with margins one inch all around (2.5 cm), left adjusted only.
- Paragraphs should be indented one tab.
- Tables, figures and charts should be kept to a minimum (no more than 4 per article) and each sized to fit on a single page 8.5 x 5.5 inches (20 x 14 cm)
- Abstract should be limited to 100-150 words.
- The cover page shall include the following information: title of the manuscript; name of author or authors, institution, complete mailing address, business and home phone numbers, and email address.
- Include a brief biographical sketch, not to exceed 50 words for each author.
- Writing and editorial style shall follow directions in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th, 2009). References MUST follow the APA style Manual. Information on the use of APA style may be obtained at www.apa.org
- The final submitted and revised article MUST be English edited by author/university before possibly final publication.
Send all submissions by the due date (October 1, 2018) to the editor: Dr. Karen Berg Petersen.
|E-mail address:||kp(at)edu.au.dk||(Send as an attachment in MS Word)|
|Name:||Dr. Karen Berg Petersen|
|Post:||Editor of JISTE
|Jens Christians Skous vej 4, building 1483, room nr. 551
8000 Aarhus C,
|Phone Number:||0045 93508163|
Other Publication Opportunities
Book reviews on the theme are invited. Please check the website www.isfte.org for the guidelines for book reviews.
Book and Other Media Review Submissions
Members of ISfTE may submit reviews of books or other media that are relevant to the purpose of the journal and informative to the readership of JISTE. Reviews may be no longer that 500 words or one journal page. Reviews are subject to editing by the editors.
Recent Publications Submissions
Members of ISfTE who have authored or edited a book published within the past three years may submit an annotated reference of no longer than fifty words. Annotations are subject to editing by the editors.
Letters to the Editor Submissions
Members of ISfTE may send letters to the editor of their comments to an article printed in a previous issue of JISTE. The letter(s) received will be forwarded to the author(s) of the article for a response. Both letters will be published in JISTE. A letter should be no longer than 500 words. Letters are subject to editing by the editors.